Hotel near Oregon Coast Aquarium
Visit one of the top ten aquariums in North America during your stay at our hotel near the Oregon Coast Aquarium! Filled with dynamic exhibits and millions of ocean creatures, the Aquarium is the perfect place to learn about marine life conservation in beautiful and exciting ways. Meet playful sea otters, walk under the sea through the shark tunnel, and visit the nearby Hatfield Marine Science Center.
- Plan the best day at the Aquarium with our visitor tips!
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time! General admission is $24.95 for adults and $14.95 for children.
- Park for free right on site! Our hotel near the Oregon Coast Aquarium is just an eight-minute drive away.
- 1/3 of exhibits are outdoor so we recommend dressing in layers for fluctuating weather and bringing an umbrella on rainy days.
- The Aquarium is a ‘Chewing Gum Free Environment” as gum can harm the animals and become stuck in the Aquarium’s water filtration system.
- Dine at the Ferry Slip Café for under nine dollars or bring your own lunch to the covered picnic area.
Points of Interest
- Go behind the scenes! Animal Encounters are the best way to get up close with your favorite marine animals. There’s even an option to dive in the Aquarium!
- Check the daily feeding schedule so you don’t miss Sea Otter and Sea Lion presentations.
- Meet creatures from the Rocky and Sandy Shores, as well as from the open sea! Some of the most popular animals include sea otters, harbor seals, giant Pacific octopus, bat rays, and five different species of shark.
- Walk through a coastal forest of hummingbirds, native Oregon plants, and salt-tolerant vegetation.
Book your stay at our condominium-style hotel near the Oregon Coast Aquarium today for a home away from home feel in our spacious lodgings!